Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Creative Space {Blogtoberfest 13}

I had help in my Creative Space this week....

Firstly I "pinched" was inspired by an idea that my "bloggy" friend Tammi created ....

I then enlisted the help of my hubby to do the power tool thing.......
I then was able to use some very cute curtains that have been in my stash for ages that  couldn't have been more perfect for the project......





an hour later .......

A perfect birthday gift for one 5year old nephew.....

Happy Birthday Logan!

More collaborative creative spaces here.

2 comments:

  1. oh and he loves it, I love it!!!!!! Thanks a million for a gift that will have lots of use and fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too :)
    They are such a great gift idea aren't they? Glad to have inspired you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...