Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Dog {Blogtoberfest 14}

Last week on our little getaway we took the kids to the movies......

It is increasingly trickier to find a movie that we all are going to enjoy without too much of a compromise for any of us.
I don't usually nominate movies to see but had an interest in seeing "Red Dog". It was not every one's choice but  I had heard the reviews and thought it may be a good safe, but interesting see.....
Now being a Western Australian born and bred girl growing up in the 70's I loved the story line that was set in our states north West.
I loved the fashion or lack of it ....I loved the Aussie vernacular....and I loved the story line knowing that it was based on a true story.
Warning....Very Sad!

The kids thought it was OK {seeing one really wanted to see Monte Carlo and the other
A few spots that probably went over their heads but overall a  neat story.
A few weeks earlier we had seen Hatchi on DVD a similar story line set in another country...equally as sad.

We usually catch movies on DVD much more economical way to see a movie as a family.
Seen any good movies lately?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...