Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fabric Delivery

After my post about the Fabric traders.com.au a few days ago....I received this lovely little bundle of fabric scraps from them. (Thanks girls very much)
I am looking forward to using them in some more projects.
I had a little bout of encouragement today as I was able to assist some of our MOPS mums in their Christmas gift buying. I am so easily encouraged and excited to know that my humble creations are going to be given as gifts.
Enough of a stimulus to keep on creating ( not that I was planning on stopping but it is always nice to know that someone somewhere wants to buy my things)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...