Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Creative Space

This week my creative space is all about providing some creative materials and encouraging my playgroup families to create their signature....

This is one that was created by the families in a previous year....

I thought it time to ask this years families to contribute towards a joint banner for 2011...

My brief was to create  a face / person using the materials on offer.....

I made available a piece of calico, a round felt shape....

glitter, fabric,feathers,fabric paint,sequins,and jewels......
extra felt and wool

I just love how they used the materials and created some beautiful and original pieces that I will sew together to form a mural......

I am looking forward to the remainder of the families completing theirs over the next couple of weeks....
I will show you the completed projects when finished...
until then check out some other creative places here.

2 comments:

  1. oh that's a great idea. It will be a terrific mural when done. Is it a playgroup in your church or more a community one? Cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous idea, I think I may have to do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...