Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taste of freedom

We have had our chickens for 15 months now.........

The hubbies plan was always to allow them to free range around the garden.......

I was not so keen due to valuing my garden and the plants in it.....
Also we have a very bird phobic daughter who couldn't bear the thought of the chickens just wandering free........

This evening though after my dad dropped in briefly he suggested  {oblivious to our already hot debating} that we just clip their wings and let them wander and eat up all the mulberries that are beginning to litter the garden......

So freedom they tasted ....along with the mulberries.....and some of my plants......
then it was back into their comfy home for the night......
I think they will be seeing some more supervised freedom again soon according to the males in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...