Monday, January 2, 2012

Breakfast

Breakfast -    Photo of the Day

I am definitely a breakfast girl......I don't leave the house without having it.

I am a cereal , juice and toast kinda girl.....
I don't know how people skip breakky ...I am not one of those kind.

I have decided for this month of January to read through the Book of Proverbs over my breakfast.
It's full of some great wisdom for life and what a great way to begin each day.


I have also began the year with some custom sewing....
some play capes with personalised initials......
 
 
 and some small gifts for pressies.....
 
   I am liking the start of 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I love your applique/embroidery.
    And re your earlier post all about you, I see we've got a few things in common...lack of technical skills just one of them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...