Sunday, January 1, 2012

Me

Today's Photo of the day - Me



Some things you may not know about me.....

  • I am the eldest of three girls
  • One of my sisters and I are married to brothers
  • I have been married 23 1/2 years
  • I have an insatiable sweet tooth
  • I don't visit the dentist nearly enough
  • I very very rarely wear any heels 
  • My makeup collection is very scarce...nothing of any note
  • I am the least travelled in my family...preferring to stay close to home
  • I love to read
  • I had never stepped foot in a gym before last May and now have 100 workouts under my belt
  • I miss being able to show my mum all that she taught me as a young girl, but am putting into good use now.
  • Have an early childhood background which I use in other pursuits these days
  • Love very long hot showers...my, one not very good for the environment thing
  • I find it hard to say no to someone gifting me their trash treasures
  • I am not a neat freak- unfortunately
  • I am not very technical
  • I don't Facebook or twitter
  • I love my church and role as Children's Pastor....what a great way to have kicked off this new year.

Thought it would be fun to join in with a photo a day challenge this month over here.

2 comments:

  1. lovely photo bron, you have a beautiful smile (and gorgeous teeth esp for someone who doesn't visit the dentist often enough!)
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you and learn a little about you :-) Thanks for sharing the insight xox

    P.S. Also adore your breakfast photo (above). A delightful way to start the day, Mel xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...