Monday, January 16, 2012

Morning

Morning - Photo a Day
My morning started early today....

This was the time I was awake enough to snap the picture.....so earlier than this.....
The occasion?
Well the hubbie returned to work after three weeks holidays and I ran him into work.......
so sad for us all...we have had a fantastic "staycation" and now it is over....
I return to work tomorrow.....    sigh..... 

The Good Thing: Running the hubbie into work this morning after three weeks holidays....being a one car family ......it was going to be a struggle for him to cycle with all his neatly washed and ironed work clothes that he keeps at work...
The Good Thing for: The hubbie not having to cycle on his first day back at work ..with all his fresh laundry.

2 comments:

  1. Is that an enamel plate clock? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is early!! I have been thinking that I need to start reminding my body clock what the early mornings are about as in a week, that's about the time my clock will be saying as I start getting ready for work each day too! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...