Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I am Loving

Things I am loving this week.....


Time
 
for some Lego building.....
Time...
for driveway cricket.... 
Time...
for a bit of rough and tumble....

Time....
for reading a great book.....

And Time.....
To notice the most awesome clouds in our sky today.....

It was like you could almost reach up and touch them......

Joining in here with Things I am loving.

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.   Paisley Jade. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. It's so important to take some time out to have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - time really needs to be noticed and enjoyed and be valued ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...