Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Bloggy Award...


During the week the lovely Mardi  at  The  love Supreme  included me in a Bloggy Award.........

Go and say hello to her.... 




Its an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers (give or take a few)....and who have a lovely blog. So...now its my turn to share some of the love.... 

So now I am sharing this award with these girls......
Mandy     at     Fell 4 U

Kylie   at   Lucy Violet Vintage

Sophie  at   Little Gumnut 

Claire   at   Sweet Birdy Love 

Mel    at    Making Memories

and I know only 5 but here's one more.....

Miss Prudence  At    A life of charming moments.

Go and say hi and leave some encouragement.



Please follow these simple rules. 
1. Share your appreciation with the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to their blog. 
2. Post the award. 
3. Share the 5 blogs you are awarding the Liebster with and let them know that they have received it. 
4. Enjoy the new attention this award brings to your blog. 
5. And last, but not least - have fun.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...