Friday, February 10, 2012

Things I am Loving....

  • I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  
Things I am loving this week......
 
 
 
Simple gifts made and bought for thirteen year old friends.....

Afternoon childhood snacks that are proving to satisfy.....


Local public libraries to source books for my playgroup programme.....

 

The fact that it is Friday and we have survived the first full week back at school and all the other commitments that have begun......


Lovely surprise mail from all the way around the world from here.....




Joining in with "Things I am Loving" here..



2 comments:

  1. You're so right about being thankful Bron.
    I love vegemite and cheese on crackers too, especially if the vegemite is slathered on.
    I hope you got my email about the Liebster...I was thankful you nominated me.
    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our local library too!

    Great things to be loving this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...