Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I am loving


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  
 
 
 I am loving .....
A visit to a gallery exhibiting the celebration of the humble tea towel

 
 Fascinating works of art transforming the tea towel and recognising the life cycle of it.....

Wet , Dry , Wet , Dry....
Not overly practical but certainly some funky redesigning going on.....

Quite inspiring if you love that slightly off centre , creative thought......

The other part of the day I loved was spending it with my two lovely sisters, two little neices and of course this beautiful nephew....

The gallery was located at the most spectacular vantage point to see our city....

....the weather was perfect with clear skies overhead....

Joining in with other here.....

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - wish I could have been at that exhibition! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...