Tuesday, March 6, 2012

4 Birthday Wishes

...three  little people.......


Our extended family has grown to quite a decent size in the last little while.....
especially with the move back home of my baby sister, her hubbie and their five kids.
 
So it was decided that 2012 would be the year for celebrating birthday's by the month!
 
That means that one weekend each month we gather all together and celebrate those who have a birthday that month.
 
So we have had two months celebrated and this month, (which began this weekend with a long weekend for us here in Western Australia.)..saw four birthdays that needed a cake and celebrating.
 
 One will turn twelve
One will turn seven
One will turn two 
 
and a special one to turn sixteen.
 
I love my family and I just love celebrating with them. 
 
Happy Birthday March Babies xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great idea ;) must be a lot of you to have to do that though! How many kids does Merrin have now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Certainly would make it easier to manage all the birthdays - and lots of fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the idea of Birthday Month's Bron...it's something that our family could well do with adopting given there are so many of us :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...