Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I am Loving


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  
 
 
Things I am loving this week..... 
 
Some time to be creative for a special baby nephew......

...That I am only a phone call away when family need an emergency hand......


...the little guy passing his swimming level.....


...that the school provides the opportunity to swim for two whole weeks.....


....making a tiny little bit of difference writing to our Compassion child......


...that school home readers make both myself and my 6 year old stop and look.......

(girl truck driver!!!)



Joining in with others here.

 

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely little (and not so little) things to be thankful for Bron.
    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...