Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Lorax


 Fraser and I went and saw 
The Lorax 


It is one of the best kids movies I have seen in a long time.
When it finished I just wanted it to start all over again.

Great animations......great characters and even greater themes running through it.

Such a timely "green" theme, a "be the one to make a change" theme and  a " we need to take care of all that we have been given" theme.

So many quotes throughout the movie that I just couldn't get them all down  quick enough.....

This is my favourite.......

" Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not-"

Dr Suess
 


4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear of a "decent" kids movie. I'll have to keep that in mind for when my girls are a little older :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I have been wanting to see that movie! There is nothing better than a good movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Seuss is my favourite! I didn't realise this was out as a movie, will have to take Dawson.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about this movie! Is a 4 yr old too small do you think, besides the fact that it is too long... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...