Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I am Loving......


I am loving......

 that this week is still school holidays and we get to do a little bit of hanging out together......

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
{I took this photo just before a nasty bee stung me under the toe Ouch!}

We have great kids and are really enjoying the freedom's that come with being the ages they are.....
We have an extra long school holidays this time around so looking forward to almost another week of hanging out a bit.

Joining in here with other lovely people.


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute sandals! I hope that your toe is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy those hols - and least the vicious bee got its just desserts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...