Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I am loving...

 Things I am loving this week......


A new recipe for dinner that left everyone asking for more....no mean feat at all.....


You can find the recipe for Pasta with Pesto Cream Sauce here.


I added some bacon to mine.........MMMMM you must try!!! 


 I am also loving, hanging out with these guys on my third week of REinventing......
Lots of photos taking......


Lots of laughing and sharing of skills and knowledge.....
I am loving my newest Reinvented garment I made today.......( sorry will have to wait for the reveal tomorrow)
I am loving that this girl is back from camp....although.....tired , full of cold and lots of stories of abseiling bravery......she also braved the coldest May night we have had for 98 years!!!!!

These are eyes that need to head to bed.........    



You can see what others are loving here.....

  




I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.


                                                        

4 comments:

  1. Aw... Love the fun you are having and your sweet little one so cute... I remember sending mine to camp and the fun they had made sweet memories for life. I cant wait to see the new garment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the reciepe sounds great....brave girl I HATED abseiling at camp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your girl is back safe & sound - I'm sure that once she thaws out there'll be some interesting stories to share.
    Great photos of our Friday - the one of me taking a photo of you taking a photo is so funny I stole it...hope you don't mind?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking in with Things I'm Loving...that pasta looks lush. And abseiling...eek...my worst nightmare...I've done it but hated every moment of it. Glad your girl had fun and is home safe n sound :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...