Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This week at....

 PLAYGROUP.....

It has been a few weeks since I shared what we have been up to...I get so caught up being in the moment  I often forget to take photos of the fun we have...


Today we made paper bag kites.

 After I convinced the mums that it really wasn't that tricky they had a great time.....


In fact I ran to get my camera on this occasion to try and capture the fun this little group of girls had with the twirling and spinning to make the wind for their kites.....



Not much wind was around today but I found a couple of kites hanging in the tree fluttering about....

 Such simple materials...

paper lunch bag
some string / wool
streamers
masking tape to strengthen the holes
hole punch.....


You really can make something interesting and fun from such little materials...



 

2 comments:

  1. Dawson has been kite making at school, it's been fun watching his process and as Kaizer is right into pasting and ripping at the moment and shadowing Dawson as he drafted his kite plans I think he will be chuffed to make a kite of his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun and simple activity for little ones to do. They can be so creative decorating it. It's the simple things that are often the most fun. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...