Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I am loving.....

 This week I am loving finished projects..........


This week's playgroup task.....Lion Mask's.......

 My latest REinvention.......finished today.....

 (Jody's Piece of Cake Pattern)....

A little creative project that the hubbie has been working on has finally come together......
more pics tomorrow when the light is better...... 



Just because life would be boring if everything was finished......

....... something new under the sewing needle........

 Joining in with others loving here



I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is. 

4 comments:

  1. My goodness missus, your sewing machine is running hot, hot, hot......
    Love the dress, it looks great. Will have to pop back tomorrow to check it all out.

    Have a great weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great feeling finishing projects, loving your Piece of cake dress(i'm off to choose some fabric for my piece of cake this morning)been so inspired by yourself, Jody and her workshops.
    Creating seems to run in the family,looking forward to see what project hubby finishes.
    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that dress looks awesome on you. Love the pattern. Have a fantastic weekend :-) Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to finish projects but even better to have something else ready to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...