Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Creative Space

Still working through my "To Do List"......

I have finished the first part of a request from a friend.
She gave me a beautifully embroidered cloth that was hand sewn by her grandmother.
The brief was to use the four corner patterns of the cloth in four different projects, so that each family member could have a piece of family heirloom.


So a scary thing to be entrusted with someones precious memories.

 I have made an apron featuring the embroidery...... 


No real clear brief on what colours so I have gone with my own preference......

Oh gosh I hope it is just what she had hoped for......


For the third project I have been asked to feature the cloth on a bag.......
so stay tuned.

{just in case you were wondering the first project with the cloth  I did a long while ago here.}


Check out other Creative people here

3 comments:

  1. I am sure she will love it, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron, that is so sweet! I look forward to the next chapter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's an apron! It's lovely and I love the green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...