Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just do it.......

 
Living with someone who loves to be fit and IS indeed fit but has an injury is very tricky....

My hubbie loves his triathlons but has struggled of late with a niggling injury that has stopped him in his tracks....

His physio has suggested along with some other ideas that he just walk...not run ...not cycle just rest up a little and walk....


So off we went tonight...all of us....blustering winds....threatening rain...and we walked....

Maybe we will all benefit from this instruction from the physio....

Do you get out much?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bron, we do not walk as much as we should. A daily walk even if it is only a mile is a huge benefit to our health. Steve and I have never been big on exercise. Yet our daughter is always exercising . . . rides her bike everywhere or walks. It's a great way to save money on gas. I even bought a bike and left it at her home. When I'm there I exercise . . . when in Rome, do as the Romans.

    I want to encourage you to publish your dumpling recipe in a future post. They look so good.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are a sweetheart. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...