Friday, August 31, 2012

Things I am Loving - Book Week edition

 It's Friday ....again...

I am loving that Book Week has come and gone and was successful for all concerned....except if you ask the little guy who said he was beat in the parade competition by an ELF.....he was not happy.....oh dear and I thought it was all just fun and games......

Anyway..... Pirate this year was the request...

so pirate it was......


 I had a few other great ideas but when the little guy has an idea and after all he is the one wearing the costume.....I let him lead the way.


So I am loving that this year there were clear ideas and they were executed days before the event.. my only rule is that we have to create the costume from what we have or can create....harsh...maybe but I am sure the whole point was not to go and buy an expensive dime a dozen costume.


 So here's to another year of Book week costumes and that fun was had all round......



 Joining in here with other today.


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.

2 comments:

  1. Pressure yes, but definitely more fun and creative to make and make do for costumes..great pirate this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great costume, great work on making do with what you already have :-) Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...