Friday, October 19, 2012

Things I am Loving.....

I am loving that today I got to head back to Jody's studio for the start another eight weeks of REinventing......


I went armed with my basket of potential projects..... 


 

 I was keen to start with some easier ideas......

I did learn a new trick...

shirring........ 

It was lovely to be sitting in the garden for lunch watching the birds frolic......


 Then back to it........


 Now here comes the bit I don't love all that much......


being in front of the camera.....

but

this was my first completed project for the day.....

A large piece of fabric that was a wrap ...and needed making wearable.....


My REinvented shirt that is much more wearable and I got to learn my new skill......


A mandarin collar is much prettier than the shirt collar it had.......


and to leave you with a teaser for another piece I have not quite finished....
 


 So here's to Friday's and hanging with creative friends and  learning new skills.....

and the prospect of that new summer wardrobe.... 


Loving that it is the weekend and we have a wedding to attend.....except we are now heading to weddings of our friends children!!!! 

Hope you have a great weekend.

Joining in with other lovelies here.

 
 

9 comments:

  1. Don't know why you're worried about being in front of a camera Bron. You look lovely. Great re-invention. Have fun at the wedding (I love a good wedding) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture of you in front of the camera. Love your hair like that! Makes you very young! Just gorgeous! Great job of the wrap. & the shirt. Shirring? You are clever! So the first day was a huge success already! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so creative!

    That garden is fabulous. Lovely scenery for a spot of lunch.

    Hope you are having a great weekend so far.

    Lien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay i love seeing what you re-invent... very nice love the red wrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the rate you're REinventing your summer wardrobe Bron it'll be ready just in time!

    Loving the opportunity to share Fridays with you again. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top on you, so feminine and it really suits you. What a lovely environment to craft in too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so clever! Love the new collar on that shirt, looks very fresh. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE both of those floral fabrics and learning a new skill as an adult. Sometimes we have to search out new things to keep our hands and minds learning but it is always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bron, enjoy the REinventing classes. Always look forward to seeing what you've been working on.
    Love the shirt too, the fabric is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...