Monday, November 12, 2012

Ad Break...Clean House


”Product Talk by Nuffnang” 

 I should really be doing some housework and not sitting here just talking about it it.....

I was sent some product to try out............and my house is just the perfect place to do that.....
lets just say it's  a bit of a disaster at the moment.....stuff going on and things are everywhere.
So now we have established that I am not a clean freak ...I did have to give Miss M a lesson in getting "right into the corners" the other day......

The bathroom is my pet hate so if something says
"powerful cleaning without harsh chemical residue" I am in for a try...... 

 The scent is a little strong for my liking but at least you are aware that it has been cleaned...which I think is always comforting.....
Knowing that without having to harshly scrub we can tackle all that unseen bacteria....and remove soap scum is always a plus too.
Growing up here in Australia, "Dettol" is a name brand of which I am familiar and have had proven success in the past.

You can find out more about this product at  the website here.

Thanks Nuffnang for the samples.  

2 comments:

  1. oh lucky you! Hadn't heard of a Dettol bathroom cleaner before so may just check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Cleaning bathrooms is the worst? I'd rather do the ironing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...