Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What ya reading?


 
This year for the first time probably since I was in primary school, I have kept a record of what I have been reading for the  year.....

On my side bar I have made a list of all the books I have read this year.....

I have read some great stories,
some to be challenged,
some just for the enjoyment,
 
I have borrowed them from the library,
some I have bought my own copy,
 I have used my kindle too.......  

I read at night....
 I  read on holidays....
I read while I wait in the car.....    

I am encouraged that Meg is a reader too...

Do you read much....?

Any good suggestions for the coming summer holidays?

2 comments:

  1. I was looking through your reading list the other day. It's an interesting one. The Piano teacher looked interesting. I must say, those Young Adult ones from the library would suit my brain these days though!
    I loved the Girl with the Dragon tattoo series. Read all of those in no time which is amazing for me! Go to a second hand book shop you are sure to pick up all 3 for a song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to keep a track of what you read so you don't accidentally re-read a book which I know my hubby has done a few times. I'm not a huge reader of novels but my oldest is and so is hubby so we borrow lots from the library. At the moment I'm reading Happiness At Home and just read the Happiness Project which I thoroughly enjoyed. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...