Saturday, March 16, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week.......



 This week I am loving.....

The opportunity to cook for someone who needed it.....

The rain that fell after such a long time......

Coming home and finding the panda making a mess   baking cupcakes in the kitchen.....

Parcels filled with goodies.....( only a blogger would take photos of unopened parcels!!!)

Some new reading material at bargain prices......

 Preparations for our birthday boy....

The season of birthdays for our family........

Joining in with Things I am Loving




Oh and sharing this from Meghan's blog........



3 comments:

  1. The food looks yum, finding some else makign cakes is always fun and the invite to a party great fun. Hope the books are interesting and yes I totally agree...only bloggers understand pictures of unopened mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a busy little panda! Looks cute!
    Love the movie ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandas are so cute:) And I totally understand your photo taking. Enjoy your new books I'm thinking I might need to get some more reading material I've seen a few books lately I wouldn't mind reading. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...