Friday, March 8, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week.....






 Looking back on this week some of the things I am loving are.......

...A long weekend that allowed us to hang with friends on the extra day

...The gift of beautiful sweet smelling Frangipanis for the garden

...Simple yummy meals cooked.

...homegrown produce.

...that harvesting is full of surprises.

...back making bread.

...summer fruits being delivered to the door.

...and time spent today trying a new to me old way of producing ( will share soon)

...and of course it is now the weekend and time to spend together.

Have a great one.

Saw this over at Miriam's and it just made me smile.   


 Joining in with Things I am Loving.   


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll be having a wonderful long weekend....beautiful pics. mezz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a yummy selection of things. Love the fish n chip picnic - my favourite takeaway. Yes I shed a few tears watching that video too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...