Friday, May 31, 2013

Change of plans.....



My Friday plans have been changed.....normally I would be heading out the door to spend the day sewing up a storm in The Studio....

But

Jody is unwell...poor thing....

So what to do with my day....let's see.....

Tackle the washing mound...

Sort the house out majorly before we have visitors arrive next week....

Finish of my book....snuggled in under my doona...
.
Bake up a storm for my family to come home to...

 Head out and  do a spot of basic winter essentials shopping for the kids.....

 Work on some work related tasks that need attending too....

Sit at my sewing machine all day and create some simple pleasures....


HMMMM I wish I could do all of the above and still have time to sit and ponder the times....

Well maybe I will report back later and let you know how I indeed did spend this sunny but oh so so cold Friday.

Hope you have some good plans...

2 comments:

  1. Oh read the book under the doona Bron! Or cooking sounds good, which is what I've been doing today. But a book sounds more fun! Have a great time with your visitors xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say snuggle up under the doona with a book. Perfect weather for it!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...