Friday, May 24, 2013

Things I am Loving

This week....


 
 This week I am Loving....

....The teddy making has begun in preparations for our Shoebox drive.

....being caught red handed knitting and watching catch up favourites .

...sharing Herman baking day with friends.

....working on a new project in sewing class.

... a holiday booked  to help celebrate a big milestone coming up.

Another busy week....not so much photo taking....a few sniffles hanging around in the back ground....

but 

seeing as we are a week away from it being winter we have had the most perfect weather.

Here's to a delightful weekend.

Joining in with Meghan.


5 comments:

  1. So Sorry about the sniffles. They can sure make me grumpy lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh sniffles be gone! yay for trips and teddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teddy is so cute:) I hope the sniffles clear up soon and how exciting having a holiday booked something to look forward too, yeah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those darned sniffles have been haunting us too:( lovely teddy, perhaps he can help cuddle them away:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't tell you how much I love those little knitted teddy bears. Adorable +++ What pattern are you using???
    I'd be more than happy to knit a few up for your shoeboxes (but with a babe on the way don't want to commit to filling a whole box).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...