Friday, May 31, 2013

Things I am Loving....

This week.....

Things I am Loving this week.....

Some new colours in my wearing.....

Simple lunch snack for one.....

My latest read and having time to sneak some page turning....

Some Infinity scarf sewing.....

Quick snaps of the sun setting from one of a nightly drives home....

The Autumnal changes in our garden....

And this  to make you smile a little.....
 
                                

 and if you liked that I am sure this one will make you smile even bigger.....oh so  so  sweet....    

                                                                                                               
Joining in with Meghan....

6 comments:

  1. That grilled cheese on toast looks good... perfect for a cold day like today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn too and I think I need to get myself an infinity scarf- they always look good. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn, scarves, cheese on toast and catchy tunes....wonderful Bron.

    Happy Winter yippeeeee......
    It's pouring with rain here, heater's cranked, soup, stew and dumplings.....

    Big smiley face.......x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those videos... I LOVE them! The first one was so fun and the wedding one made me smile, laugh and cry! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those songs and videos are cute eh? my girls know all the words to the first one - we have great sing-a-longs :) Looks like lovely warm and cosy pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is in such beautiful colours - love how much you are embracing the beauty in the season xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...