Monday, June 3, 2013

An extra day and celebrations..

 Western Australia Day saw us have a long weekend......

So we celebrated in our family....

June is a popular birthday month in our extended family....

let me correct that......June the 15th is very popular......

 So because we are all busy and not all here all the time...we celebrated altogether today....

Happy Birthday to my Hubby...

Happy birthday to my Brother in law....

Happy birthday to my nephew....

and Happy Birthday to my nephew in the USA.....
 Rocket ship cake for the boys.....of any age......

 

and it was a beautiful winter day with the sun shining so it was great to get out to a place where all the kids could run and play....

 I can't believe we are celebrating the birthday's in the middle of the year already.....


and just quietly we are celebrating something of a milestone this month too....

and our very generous family decided to surprise us with a gift to help us celebrate..... 

so very excited...it is turning out to be a huge month for us...with lots of wonderful things happening....

Thanks family we are so truly blessed to have you all.

 Happy June to you .... 

Joining in a bit late with Em @ The Beetle Shack

4 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so lovely! Happy Birthday to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... I love to make cakes and I love the one you made so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdays!

    & Happy Anniversary I think! Enjoy your treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah happy birthday everybody and congratulations on your milestone this month Bron! So inspiring! Love that rocket cake too, have a great w/end xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...