Thursday, July 4, 2013

My New Satchel

Now tell me I am not alone....

When you are on a tight time schedule...a list a mile long...and you need just the right bag for an all important holiday...shopped everywhere for one...with no luck....

Solution....sew one!!!

C'mon tell me you would do the same????

Well I am so happy with my new satchel..... 


 The brief to myself was......Black, big enough to carry all I will need on a plane trip, long enough shoulder strap....and unique in style......


For the front panel I up-cycled a t-shirt that no longer fit but had a really cool motif ...

I added my own touch...just because I could....


I am so pleased with it...now to fill it with all important travel necessities ...not forgetting the plane tickets.

So glad I set about and made my own one off creation that will always remind me of this special trip we are taking.....

Joining in with Show and Tell

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your satchel! I usually end up settling for something that isn't exactly what I want, when I should just make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job, can see why you reused that tee print, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooooooooo cute! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Bron, that is exactly the kind of thing I'd do, sew something instead (which is just what I did this week)! That embroidery is just beautiful too. Have a great trip, it sounds exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! and why wouldn't you sew something that's perfect :) Hope you have a wonderful trip x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great! Have a fantastic time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new satchel is utterly gorgeous! I love it too! Mel xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...