Friday, October 11, 2013

Things I am Loving...

This week...

A holiday taken down in the south of our state.......
The purpose of the holiday....was to do....well not much at all..... 

 We did lots of walking.....two of us.....


sometimes three of us....

and sometimes the four of us....
 there was some geocaching done...

 some sunset watching....

some two man fishing attempted....

some playing chicken with the swell....

some tempting their luck with the ocean...


some rock climbing....
 
some beach combing...

some group fishing....


some sharing tips and important life lessons....

some enjoying our own spaces...

some more walking...1.8 km out to the end of the jetty..

some creating memories for us as a family...
 
some pretending it was warmer than it really was....


Time out from the usual is always needed...even if you are only a few hours away from home.....time to take in your surroundings and do the things we don't find time to do at home....so I am loving all that this week was.

Joining in with others over at Catalina's Cottage 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... It looks like it was a great holiday!

    I have always loved the idea of geocaching. I have a friend that found Buzz Lightyear one time on his travels around the world... Great fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Bron,

    I thought I would pop over as I have joined in with TIL this week, I don't always get to do this so it fun to catch up on who is celebrating too.

    Your family trip looks amazing and that sunset capture needs to be framed! It makes me want to get our of the city and back to the ocean so bad... Thanks for sharing!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the southern coastline of WA - Albany would have to be one of my favourite places - I know people moan about the weather, but I don't see it as a draw back at all...The coastline is amazingly beautiful. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a awesome week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely family time. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lovely family holiday
    Ive never tried geo caching but have thought about it
    Thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...