Friday, November 1, 2013

Things I am Loving....

This week.....
 
 
 

 


It's been a busy week.....feeling torn between the many things that need my attention and the things I would like to give my attention too.....

So I am loving this week.....

The surprise of eggs every day......

Hearing glowing reports from school teachers at open night....

Seeing the little guy respond to those glowing reports....

 Relearning how to play "Cluedo" with the  kids....the game boards have changed a little since we were kids though...

Enjoying heading out into the garden and always seeing something new...

The hot weather of this week encouraging the colour in the garden.....

...sharing treats with our neighborhood kids......we don't do Halloween....We have never done witches, vampires,ghosts or ghouls with the kids growing up and so it seems strange to send them out on a night where the streets are full of them....for us ..there are far nicer things to fill their heads with.....

but saying all that I don't mind sharing treats that we may already have gathered in the house from parties and past celebrations that haven't been eaten....this year we placed them all in a basket on the bench at the front door......much to Meg and the Mr's surprise they were all very polite and helped them selves to only  a little each......which is a shame because I was hoping they would just take them all.....


There has also been orthodontist appointments, grandparent 's day at playgroup,hot hot weather, and gifts of ice cream by the bucket load......

Hope your weekend has been full of lovely things that make you smile too.

Joining in with Cat 

5 comments:

  1. Wow you had a very filled week! Have a great weekend xx

    Love the garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hear you! No witches etc here either. I was disappointed that ABC kids did a Halloween day... boo to them.

    But loving your eggs! Yay chookies!

    Well done to Fraser!

    Icecream by the bucket! 3 cheers!

    Summer! 3 more cheers!

    Don't melt though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden colours look fab Bron! Those foxgloves(?) are gorgeous. But especially loving those cackle berries. Every time I mention getting chookies again my husband gets this certain look on his face! Ha! But I'll sneak them in one day! ;D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the roses. Planning on planting a couple in the garden..but there are so many to choose from. How does one decide!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks gorgeous Bron. We don't do Halloween over here either. Congrats to Fraser, you must be so proud of him, and he of himself, keep up the great work! Hope all well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...