Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Thankful List

* Exploring beaches at sunset

* Impromptu fish and chips at the beach

*Sitting on the edge of the seat watching the excitement of the winter Olympic games

*The sneaky look around to see if anyone is looking before holding mum's hand

*Pad Thai for lunch with my love

*Drying wind for the washing

*Warm straight from the oven date loaf with lashings of butter

*Beautiful photos books arriving

*Teamwork to put up the tent

# 323 Excellent maths test results, that surprised everyone

Working towards my one thousand gifts....

4 comments:

  1. Beaches at sunset...does it get any better than that? xx Katrina
    P.S. I have a lovely giveaway running at the moment, if you are interested :)
    http://capturingmomentss.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/a-giveaway-my-30th-birthday-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm ... warm date loaf with lashings of butter ... I'd be thankful too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All sorts of wonderful happy things to be grateful this week Bron. Hand holding is super special isn't it:) I hope the weather is kind to you this weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...