Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ten On Ten- Novemeber










Our Day...

* The birds are loving their own personal bath in our waterfall

* We were woken early by thunderstorms and dark gloomy sky, a shock after the 37.7 C day yesterday

*The change in weather meant the clothes were back under cover.

*The pumpkin that has sneakily grown is loving the weather.

* Some roses came inside to brighten those who spied them

* And some were just to beautiful to bring inside

* November is proving to be a busy one for our teen

* It was a day off for me and the mister so after our coffee date I did find time to indulge in some reading

* Some preparation for the week's playgroup was needed...Christmas crafting!!

* Basketball is the new outside obsession in our house with the little guy. 

Monday's with my mister are the best......

Joining in with Rebekah's Ten on Ten.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always torn with our roses … whether to bring them inside and enjoy them … or leave them on the bush where they look so happy … dilemmas!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunch of pictures! Action packed days for now as Christmas comes to your playgroup I expect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...