Monday, May 11, 2015

Ten on Ten - May

 Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day
Today was a Sunday also Mothers Day....











* Some thoughtful gifts to start the day.

* The quiet before the fun....nursery room at church set to go.

* Some creative opportunities to show mums that they are loved.

* Teaching kids about the "circle of blessing" - Honoring our Mothers and Fathers

* No fancy lunch....just felt like a banana and honey sandwich ( the family did a lovely dinner the night before)

* Hoping that this ticket was going to be our week....it was such a whim to buy

* The humor of our teen

* A shiny new piece to keep my memories.

* The teen wasn't around for the day...ran off to circus school

*We caught the last few minutes of a fun packed day for the teen.

A different kind of Mothers Day this year....kind of good that there was not too much time to reflect...less emotional that way.

Joining in with Rebekah's Ten on Ten project.
 

7 comments:

  1. Loving your photo a day using the prompts think I need to get on to them too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day - Hope you had great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it was such a simple but sweet day! It looks so very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well to keep busy, I wasn't busy enough on Mother's Day, although it was lovely. I love that circle of blessing Bron and your circus teen, what a great day she must have had. Am pleased you did too. I also love that locket, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mothers day is a bitter sweet day for sure... Keeping busy really does help! Love the humor of your teen!!! She is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an interesting way to spend a day.
    Love that Retro book... look forward to seeing what you make from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you lovely Bron:):) I'm glad your day was filled with lots of fun and busy things. I have to say I love what Meghan wrote, teens they have such a good sense of humour don't they:) Have a beautiful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...