Monday, July 20, 2015

The Most East

We travelled across the border today and out of the state....we discovered beautiful rugged coastlines.
If we were a few years younger one of us would have jumped in with a board for a surf!
 
{Cabarita headland}

From up here we were hoping to catch sight of a migrating humpback whale...


But not today.....

So onwards further down the coast...

{Byron Bay Lighthouse}

To the eastern most point on our Australian coast line..

 
and guess what????...from here in the very far distance we spotted a whale....not a clear shot but none the less exciting....
 


Days like this I wish I was wearing a pedometer......
Unlike my son I didn't scoot back up the walk way.....




We will all sleep well again tonight.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting to see a whale! I love that pic with you and Meg it's very pretty. Light houses are so fun, did you get to climb up that one or is it a working lighthouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah beautiful shots Bron. I have been absent from blogging for a few weeks and it looks like you are on an adventure, lovely! I'll have to recap on your older posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting to see the whale! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi....I love having your support. I will do my best to pop back to you and say hi. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...